It's so easy!
- 1.5 cups all purpose flour (or white whole wheat or spelt)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 2 tbsp sugar (i used organic cane sugar)
- 2 bananas
- 1.5 cups soy milk (or almond or rice milk)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven at 375 degree
- Mix the dry ingredients together with a wisk, set aside.
- Mix the wet ingredients together in a separate bowl, making sure to mash the bananas well.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the dry and make sure that there are FEW lumps. If the batter is super duper thick, you can add more milk.
- Pour into a jumbo muffin pan and put in the oven, turning the oven down to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. :)
- Oh then of course, scarf down at LEAST two!
Nutritional Information for ONE jumbo muffin:
1.3 grams of fat--0.1 grams saturated
193.6 mg of potassium
4.3 grams of fiber
9.5 grams of sugar
5.6 grams of protein
Obviously if you dont HAVE a jumbo muffin pan (a very VERY wise investment, I might add) you can always use a standard muffin pan, just cut the nutritional info in half ;)
Thanks for reading! Enjoy your muffins!